The Member's Lounge
Welcome to the Member’s Lounge! This area is for All-Access Pass holders only, and gives you the chance to connect directly with Thais and others in our community.
Enter the Upvote Forum below to ask Thais your questions directly. All questions can be voted on by members to be answered depending on whether or not they also relate to other people. The questions with the most Upvotes will be answered weekly by Thais!
ASK EACH OTHER
In this Forum, you will be able to discuss your questions with other members of the School. Find popular topics discussed in the Forum such as Attachment Theory, relationships & more!
Want to learn even more? Check out Thais’ past and future Live Webinars to gain access to exclusive content!
FOR THRIVING RELATIONSHIPS
EMOTIONAL STATE REPROGRAMMING
INTRODUCTION & LIVE Q&A
HOW TO HEAL
FROM A BREAKUP
HOW TO REMOVE
SUBCONSCIOUS LIMITING BELIEFS
HOW TO COMMUNICATE
AM/PM Routines & Socials
You can use the link below to book a morning routine, evening routine, or evening social with either Mike Di Zio or Joanna Lach!
The purpose of the morning routine is to begin your day with clear intentions. If we set a goal or direction, we are setting the tone for our day. The morning routine will also enable you to fill your personal "buckets", and will fulfill needs like social connection, emotional connection, personal growth, or novelty! The purpose of the evening routines is to reflect on your day and effectively downregulate. We want to look at what we’ve accomplished to reinforce our upward momentum. We’ll also use this time to reflect on subconscious reprogramming tools as a group, and review our “wins” for the day to help with self-esteem.
The evening socials will be a time to share what’s on your mind, interact with other like-minded learners from the personal development community, and enjoy personal connection! Enjoy!
Looking to connect with others? Join our live chat to discuss your learnings with other members! Please note that this chat is moderated, and that any inappropriate behavior will result in the immediate removal of your PDS account.
By joining The Personal Development School ("PDS") Live Chat server, you agree to abide by The Personal Development School community terms and conditions. Failure to adhere to The Personal Development School terms and conditions within this portal may result in your immediate removal or ban from The Personal Development School.
In addition to The Personal Development School's community terms, you ("the user") expressly recognize that:
• You agree to assume the risk of accessing and using this service.
• You will not harass any other members or users.
• You will be kind and courteous to other members within the Live Chat and Discord platform.
• The Personal Development School is not responsible for private messages that are pursued outside of the moderated Live Chat space; the user is responsible for blocking or discontinuing communication with any parties who they may partake in private, unmoderated conversations with outside of the scope of The Personal Development School that they no longer wish to communicate with.
• Psychological assessment, diagnosis, treatment and counselling services are not provided via this Live Chat service; please do not include any personal, sensitive, clinical or confidential information in the Live Chat.
• With any online service, there is some level of risk when communicating information over the Internet and the user assumes any responsibility for any information that they may enter during their chat sessions.
• This service does not provide medical advice or other health services. The information provided through this service is general in nature and not a substitute for professional health care. If you believe you are experiencing an emergency, contact your local help line or healthcare provider.
Enjoy communicating with others in the community, and as always, be open, kind and helpful to those around you!
- The Personal Development School Team
Attachment coaches will help you to make the most out of your personal development journey with PDS. Your Attachment Coach has been trained to help you progress effectively and efficiently through your courses. They have been trained extensively by Thais and are equipped with the knowledge required to set you on a path of personal development success.
Member's Bonus Worksheets
Here are some examples of healthy ways to communicate feelings and needs in different situations. Use these scripts as a guide if you're feeling stuck and need some help communicating!
Personality Needs with Strategies
Below you'll find the document from the Advanced Needs Course; Understand, Express, Equilibrate & Reparent Your Needs. You can view and edit this document on how to get your needs met!