The Member's Lounge
Welcome to the Member’s Lounge! This area is for All-Access Pass holders only, and gives you the chance to connect directly with Thais and others in our community.
Enter the Upvote Forum below to ask Thais your questions directly. All questions can be voted on by members to be answered depending on whether or not they also relate to other people. The questions with the most Upvotes will be answered weekly by Thais!
ASK EACH OTHER
In this Forum, you will be able to discuss your questions with other members of the School. Find popular topics discussed in the Forum such as Attachment Theory, relationships & more!
Want to learn even more? Check out Thais’ past and future Live Webinars to gain access to exclusive content!
FOR THRIVING RELATIONSHIPS
EMOTIONAL STATE REPROGRAMMING
INTRODUCTION & LIVE Q&A
HOW TO HEAL
FROM A BREAKUP
HOW TO REMOVE
SUBCONSCIOUS LIMITING BELIEFS
HOW TO COMMUNICATE
AM/PM Routines, Socials & Study Groups
You can use the link below to book a self-discovery, or self-love routine in the morning, or an intention and connection routine in the evening. You can also book study groups, a sharing circle or socials with either Mike Di Zio or Joanna Lach!
The Intention & Connection Routine is where we meditate, do some inner reflection, share how we are feeling, validate our efforts and set some intentions for the day/week. A great way to connect, share and learn from other PDS students.
The Self-Discovery Routine is where we do some self-discovery, check in with how we are feeling, validate ourselves, share, and understand what we want to work towards. It's also a great way to socialize and fill some personality needs buckets!
The Self-Love Routine helps us to reconnect with ourselves, feel organized, confident, on purpose, begin your day with peace, a positive attitude and help us set our RAS on our goals
The Sharing circle, also known as a healing circle, offers a safe and accepting environment to speak on how you feel or anything you are going through with a small and supportive group.
The Communication Script practice/role play, is an opportunity for you to practice communicating to be more comfortable when you deliver it in real life! We will also help you refine your script so you have the greatest chance of being heard and understood.
The Guided Meditation (all levels) You will be led in a guided meditation that will have you exploring your inner world and bringing peace and calm to your active mind.
Finally, the Study groups are a place for you to review the workbooks and course material in a small group setting. Enjoy!
Looking to connect with others? Join our live chat to discuss your learnings with other members! Please note that this chat is moderated, and that any inappropriate behavior will result in the immediate removal of your PDS account.
By joining The Personal Development School ("PDS") Live Chat server, you agree to abide by The Personal Development School community terms and conditions. Failure to adhere to The Personal Development School terms and conditions within this portal may result in your immediate removal or ban from The Personal Development School.
In addition to The Personal Development School's community terms, you ("the user") expressly recognize that:
• You agree to assume the risk of accessing and using this service.
• You will not harass any other members or users.
• You will be kind and courteous to other members within the Live Chat and Discord platform.
• The Personal Development School is not responsible for private messages that are pursued outside of the moderated Live Chat space; the user is responsible for blocking or discontinuing communication with any parties who they may partake in private, unmoderated conversations with outside of the scope of The Personal Development School that they no longer wish to communicate with.
• Psychological assessment, diagnosis, treatment and counselling services are not provided via this Live Chat service; please do not include any personal, sensitive, clinical or confidential information in the Live Chat.
• With any online service, there is some level of risk when communicating information over the Internet and the user assumes any responsibility for any information that they may enter during their chat sessions.
• This service does not provide medical advice or other health services. The information provided through this service is general in nature and not a substitute for professional health care. If you believe you are experiencing an emergency, contact your local help line or healthcare provider.
Enjoy communicating with others in the community, and as always, be open, kind and helpful to those around you!
- The Personal Development School Team
Attachment coaches will help you to make the most out of your personal development journey with PDS. Your Attachment Coach has been trained to help you progress effectively and efficiently through your courses. They have been trained extensively by Thais and are equipped with the knowledge required to set you on a path of personal development success.
Member's Bonus Worksheets
Here are some examples of healthy ways to communicate feelings and needs in different situations. Use these scripts as a guide if you're feeling stuck and need some help communicating!
Personality Needs with Strategies
Below you'll find the document from the Advanced Needs Course; Understand, Express, Equilibrate & Reparent Your Needs. You can view and edit this document on how to get your needs met!